Whew,!!! boys and girls that was another close one. Glad to see and hear "everything is goin be alright."!!! Just a wk. away and you'll be 27. Wow how time, flys, frys, flies,and fleas when you're having fun. "Happiness is a warm puppy" and I know Jai-lic misses you and is in good hands. The new pics are grrreat, keep them coming. Need to get my act together now so I'll catch up with you later. Love yah, Su Padre XOXOXOX
1 Comments:
Whew,!!! boys and girls that was another close one. Glad to see and hear "everything is goin be alright."!!! Just a wk. away and you'll be 27. Wow how time, flys, frys, flies,and fleas when you're having fun. "Happiness is a warm puppy" and I know Jai-lic misses you and is in good hands. The new pics are grrreat, keep them coming. Need to get my act together now so I'll catch up with you later. Love yah, Su Padre XOXOXOX
Post a Comment
<< Home