.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Many of you know, some may not, but I was just released from Phuket International Hospital. I was admitted in a panic, and eventually diagnosed with a parasite infection and Rotavirus. It has been an uncomfortable and at times scary week, which has now thankfully passed.

Thank you so much to those who called and expressed their concern and sympathy! :) It helps when you're a long way from home not feeling very well. Ruba, Sol and Lucas did meet up with us, but my jaunt in the hospital wrecked much of our plans together, unfortunately.

In addition to my health issues, our laptop crashed... :( I was told everything is gone on the hard drive....videos, pictures, everything....

This is why we haven't posted in a while. I am shopping for a replacement and should have one soon.

I am quite behind on the blogs and will use my recooperating time to catch up!
xoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxox

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally great news has arrived.!!! "O Lord, that lends me life, Lend me a heart replete with thankfulness" Wm Shakespeare Onward and upwards you two. Old Chinese Proverb says, "Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly (fry) from your friend's forehead." Teaching english in Taipei sounds like an incredible opportunity for you both. There is this loving couple who teaches dance at the Goldcoast ballroom...she returns to her parents home every 3 or 4 months. Perhaps that might be a great contact to hook-up with.??? Love yah, Dad XOXOXOX

Friday, September 15, 2006  
Blogger t said...

From the CDC's Website...
"Rotavirus Epidemiologic features: The primary mode of transmission is fecal-oral"
What in the world are you doing over there D??? Gives new meaning to the term potty-mouth.
Glad you're doing better. Respond to my email about your computer yo! All hope isn't lost.

Friday, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST DAIJA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. I'll try and call you later. Troy, a grand celebration is in-order I think. Why don't you mention my name to the maitre'd and get a great seat and view. As a suggestion you might start off with some calamari and a couple bottles of Blue Nun followed by some mouth watering abalone. For dessert I recommend the creme brole or crepes. A bit pricey, but you're priceless. If you're strapped for cash, you may send me the bill. I do so wish I was there to celebrate life with you. Perhaps, when we're in each others company soon, we will all do it together. Sincerely, Dad -------(@

Friday, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home