


As you can imagine, we are in a much better place physically and mentally than last week. We tired of all the old men in Patong sporting skullets, tattoos, fat, and young Thai girls. I was tired of laying in bed feeling sick and Troy was tired of sitting inside with me!
Luckily, Troy and Lucas found a nice little beachfront hotel in Kata beach, which is a 15 minute drive south. After two days of surfing, bodyboarding and eating normally, I am beginning to feel like myself again :)
We are still without laptop, but not for long. We leave to Singapore on the 22nd, and will buy the new Toshiba portege as its manufactured there.
I have lots to blog about so stay tuned for hospital stays, our friends coming to visit, surfing, and eating Russian food in Thailand--
xoxoxoxoxox
Thank you to all who emailed their concern :) Love you guys xoxo
Hi to Majella--we miss you!
The pic of the beach is from our hotel, one from sunset yesterday and the other from dinner--

1 Comments:
You should ask for a deal on the laptop:
http://www.itworld.com/Comp/1773/060919toshibabattery/index.html
Post a Comment
<< Home