
Final Packing Checklist
sleeping bag
thermarest
6 tank tops
3 long sleeve shirts
2 black pants
2 bathing suits
5 socks
1 sneakers
1 flip flops
2 shorts
4 short sleeve tops
quick dry towel
rash guard
silk sleep sheet
toiletries
locks
medicines
passports/travel docs
cameras
laptop
dvd camcorder
This will be our last day in our apartment at 4222 26th street, and our last day ( for at least a year) in San Fran, so you can imagine the things running through my mind.....What have I forgotten? Who did I forget to include on email distro? Did I change my address on all of my accounts? Will my backpack be too heavy? on and on and on....
I think it's fair to say, both of us are exhausted. Tired of planning, tired of making to-do lists, and tired of research.
We leave to Arizona to drop off Homer, and leave our things at Troy's parent's house in Mesa. Only 5 more days!!!

2 Comments:
No drawers on the list...typical Daija.
You guys are my heroes!
Donald Rillera, You Go yah'll. !!!What a great account of your trip so far. !!! I FEEL, by your explanations and pictorials that I'm experiencing the trip right along with you. Wish I was there. Oh well. !!! Maybe we can hook-up later somewhere down the road.??? Your adventure is bathed in prayer. I love you. Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home