.

Saturday, March 25, 2006



I just arrived last night from Jacksonville, after visiting my mother and grandfather. He has completed the first steps in fighting the cancer, and now only needs a month of strong chemo to kick the rest.
After a short procedure, two blood transfusions and lots of rest, he left the hospital today to go back home.

Thankfully, I was able to return (even though it was only a few days)to see both of them before our world journey.

My mom and I found old albums and documents in the dust and scattered papers, which were lost for decades. We were able to see both Robert and Darragh during their golden years, in the wedding album and my mothers baby books. We also found Darragh's birth certificate, and naturalization from Britain in 1955. Hopefully mom scans them as she promised, and I can post some of them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home