
In looking for pics to send relatives for Christmas frames, I perused through hundreds of pictures from the past year of my life. I must say, taking a second to look and reflect, 2005 has been the absolute best year of my entire life ( with the exception of 2003 when D met T) Looking at the loved ones in my life, the goals I've achieved, the places I've been, and the places I'm headed, allows me to recognize how lucky I am. Lake Tahoe twice, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Key West, Key Largo, Bahamas, Las Vegas twice :-), Napa Valley, Oahu, and Arizona just this year...Congrats to Troy's friend Carlos on getting hitched, Congrats to my baby bro who graduated HS and moved on to College at UCF, Congrats to Sabrina on expecting a beautiful baby, and Congrats to all my family and loved ones! We've created another year of incredible memories!xoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home