.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

we post this from a street corner at 1015pm, after walking with the laptop "wifi scan" to find this "free" internet :)

Our trip from Bari could not have been more perfect. We arrived on time ( a little tired) then bought our tickets for the ferry to Patras. The boat was only 30% capacity so they upgraded our cabin for free and we had an ocean view and huge room with private bath, similar to on any cruise ship in the states....I took pics which I will upload from Santorini if I can find internet.

Troy and I both slept very well, and we got our bus tickets to Athens directly onboard...Very convenient! Then we had a leisurely bus ride along the gorgeous Greek coastline which looks similar to California's 1 highway but more arid, and blue-er water.

We arrived in Athens and got our hostel for the night with ease...We were worried as it is Friday night here.

Tomorrow we leave at 5am to go board another cruise ship to Santorini!

We will have pics soon.

xoxoxoxoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home